Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

OOTD and new fashion Facebook site

Hello hello!

I really am rubbish at keeping up with blogging, aren't I?!
Apologies!
Today I wish to bring to your attention a brand new site, which is quickly gaining a reputation as the fashion Facebook, and the more relaxed version of lookbook...
It's what i wore today At the moment it is still in beta mode and you can only sign up for an invite, but it is well worth the wait I assure you! :)

I posted my first, rather lazy outfit today and I decided to share it here too:

And yes - it IS actually August, and I'm wrapped up in a jumper and scarf!! Ridiculous but necessary.
Jumper is from new look (last season) scarf is primark, and jeans are moto. This is my "I'm not going anywhere today so am choosing comfy" look. Comfy makes me happy ;)

What's your comfy style?


No comments:

Post a Comment