Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

REVIEW: Fake don't bake natural look tanning cream

Let's kick off the reviews with a good old fashioned (or new if we are being finnickity) self tanning cream.

This one is called "Fake Don't Bake". Genius. (Not to be confused with Fake Bake, which is another, more well known self tan.)

I saw someone on youtube (sorry can't remember who) mention this in their video. They liked it, and I saw it the next day in Poundland for...du du duhhhhh £1.00 and decided to give it a go.

I decided to apply this to my legs only as I don't fancy waking up as a tangerine, if the youtuber was less than honest in her review...

First impressions:
#It smells gorgeous. Not biscuit like, but rather the sweet coconut smell you get off sun tan lotions.
#The cream is not runny or watery at all - it's pretty thick.
#It dried in pretty quick, but it did still feel a little sticky when I put my clothes on. Not uncomfortably so, but I'm mentioning it anyway.

The Colour:
It's not orange - it's actually pretty natural looking, but as is usual with tanners on my legs...not entirely even coverage. I'm going to blame my legs here as it seems to happen with every tanner. The colour took quite a long time to develop and there was no guide colour in it to help judge if I'd missed bits.

The Conclusion:
For £1.00 this is a really nice tanner. The colour on my feet looks really good, and I'm using that as my guide to how it would look all over. Probably will give it a go tonight, so will let you know how it looks "all over".
I don't think I'd seek this out over my st moriz though - for now.

Have you tried this tanner? Do you have a favorite tan you want to recommend? 





1 comment:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Fake id website 2021

    ReplyDelete