Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

OOTD 15th August 2011

Hello there,

Check me out updating so soon. It's like I'm a real life, proper blogger, and stuff ;)
I kinda like the idea of posting outfits of the day, as I'm doing it on my WIWT account too, so it keeps me motivated. Hopefully others, like me, are obsessed with what others are buying / wearing and find my blog somewhat interesting. Even if it's a "what not to wear" by your standards...I'm being of help in some way, right?! RIGHT?!


So, here it is - my ground breakingly amazing outfit of today:

Top is from h&m garden collection - my friend gave it to me, so not sure when she bought it. I love the big textured sleeves on it. They are like big wings that I like to flap and pretend I'm a bird (not in public though obviously...people might think I'm weird, you know?!)




The shorts are from this year - carpenter shorts from new look, and my rings are a selection from asos and primark (necklace also primark)

All in all this is a pretty relaxed, easy to wear outfit - right up my street.
Hope you like :)


No comments:

Post a Comment