Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

June Fashion Favorites

Every month I'm going to add a post with my favorite buys during that month.

For June we have the following:

Puff Sleeve Trench Coat (Zara)

This came out last year, but I got it this month on ebay for £27.00. BARGAIN.
I love it - it's gorgeous material, a lovely cut and a classic piece every girl needs in her wardrobe.

This will go with everything, except big jumpers or heavy material. Anything chunky under this makes your shoulders look massive, because of the puff shoulders. But hey, who wears jumpers in spring?! 

I'll be wearing this loads!

















Black Brogues (Primark)

These cost £8.00, and are so super comfortable to wear. Beware though - primark had another pair with a light wooden heel - avoid them! So uncomfortable I had to return them.

These ones are perfect - they have a gorgeous flower lining and are a pleasure to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment